Long Term Care
Long Term Care Insurance
The likelihood of needs long term care along with the cost of care can represent a significant threat to your family’s financial security.
At least 70% of people over 65 will need long-term care services and support at some point. The U.S. government estimates that the average cost of nursing facility care is approximately $72,000 per year.
Standard health plans and Medicare pay very little, if any, leaving the burden of paying for care on you and your family. This program can help protect your financial security for the long term care threat.
Highlights of a Long Term Care Insurance Plan include:
- Premium discounts available for member and extended family
- Covers home care, assisted living, and nursing home care
- Select a lifetime maximum of up to $750,000
- Daily benefits up to $300 per day
- Inflation protection options available